Be the First to Know about the Launch of our Brand New Website and our self-help package that can support women recovering from the trauma of childhood sexual abuse, particularly those who are not ready yet to engage with us.
- Subscribe to our newsletter here to be the first one to know
- Follow us on Facebook – Twitter – Instagram – LinkedIn
Thanks to the fundings from The Tampon Tax Fund and the partnership between Comic Relief and the Department of Media Communication and Sport supporting our Breaking the Silence Initiative, we were able to fund the development of this brand new website and the self-help package giving you the resources that you need to help you in your journey towards recovery.
Thanks to your support and donations, together, we help women break free from the trauma of childhood sexual abuse.
With your help, Quetzal is able to provide Free Counselling Sessions to women aged 16 and above living in Leicester, Leicester and Rutland who are recovering from the trauma of childhood sexual abuse.
Quetzal is also able to nurture a community-based approach to raise awareness further about what individuals and communities can do to support women’s wellbeing in their communities.
Would you like to access our services or Refer Someone you Know?
- Fill a Referral Form Now
- Call Quetzal – Our lines are open 9am-5pm – Monday to Friday
- Chat on our website and on Facebook – Our Chat facilities are open 10am-2pm – Monday to Friday.
Would you like to support more women through counselling or community outreach?
- Visit Quetzal Voices
- Become a volunteer connector
- Become a volunteer counsellor
- Become a Trustee
- Support the Breaking the Silence Initiative
To support us Further, and ensuring our service remains free